Sunday, August 25, 2013

A little better today but...

I still ate ice cream last night. Got the last of that stuff out of my house. I did great with eating until about 9pm. I know it's mental. That's my "me" time and I associate "me" time with comforting myself with food. Have to break that cycle. Weighed 198.2 this morning. I will continue to work on this never-ending battle. 

I've had a grill on my deck for 8 1/2 years and not used it once. That changed last night. I cleaned it off, scrubbed it down and made some chicken breasts and grilled chicken breasts. This is what I need to do. Once again, I'm reminding myself, I have a tool--must use it EVERYDAY. I'm not naturally skinny and have to work for it. It sucks but those are the cards I was given. 

Off to clean some closets...fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment