Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tracking food...

I mean it really does make sense but why is it so hard to stay on track with journaling food?! Not sure but I am committing to it.

Breakfast/AM
Coffee with sugar-free creamer
Two hard boiled eggs

Lunch
Flat-out wrap with spinach, low fat ham, light Swiss cheese and mustard

Dinner
Have a dinner meeting...I will order something high in protein and healthy!

6 comments:

  1. Whenever I eat eggs in the morning I always do well - good source of protein!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I track on a spreadsheet. It's more habit now than anything. I've been doing it since October. I find it harder if I wait and track it all at the end of the day so I do it each time I eat. Just easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracking is hard! I use My Fitness Pal. It saves all the meals so it is quicker to add them next time. If it wasn't for that app I don't think I would do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tracking is hard but I eat better when I am doing it

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always have a problem with keeping a food diary. tracking is hard.

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete