Saturday, March 9, 2013

pretty good week

so, the no-sugar week went pretty well. i think i have lost about 1.2 lbs. not bad considering it is my TOM. it was NOT THAT BAD AT ALL! i did have one slip up at the movies last night. my friend insisted on some mike and ike's and i did break-down and have a few of those but beyond that i am pretty happy overall with my progress.

i do feel so much better already and going to continue to with the plan!

in band news...as everyone knows, this little thing is super finicky. i feel like it has been pretty open lately so i decided to treat myself to some brown rice sushi. well, when will i ever learn? 3 years out and i still pushed it and had only one more piece of the sushi and my little friend did not like that. it came up. i should have just stuck with the two pieces but i havent had sushi in sooooo long and it tasted like a little slice of heaven. lesson learned...AGAIN! do not push it.

i have loved reading all of your blogs and finally commenting on them too.

happy saturday and keep up the awesome work. we will all get to where we want to be!

cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I always push too! Sometimes I actually can eat sushi others, it comes back up. Yuck. But I still try....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to push it too. Not sure why I do it. Good job staying away from the sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something about that sushi rice that my band no likey.... I push it too - why??
    Great work on being sugar free - it really is a drug.

    ReplyDelete