Update...loss as of today is 4.6 lbs since March 1st. 21 more to go. Yahoo!
So, as I said in my first post, I haven't had a fill since October and I felt like I was at a great spot "fill wise." I was able to eat protein, etc. Well...for some reason this crazy little thing has shut closed! I am traveling and just finished my TOM so I hope that has attributed to my tightness. It's so weird that last week I had to stop myself from scarfing down 3 protein bars and today I'm sipping on hot tea trying to open up my little friend!
However, with all of this being said, I am secretly excited o get home and get on the scale.
The tightness has def. helped to deter my sugar cravings which is a blessing. On the sugar track, I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself. I've stayed away from virtually all sugar and feeling pretty good. I know it's not realistic to stay away from all sugar forever but I'm very glad that I've cut down tremendously.
Ill keep you posted on my weight update. So excited to update that little ticker (hopefully)!
Cheers from somewhere over the southeast!
Kristin
Hi honeybuns!
ReplyDeleteGood Job on your loss for March! Way to go with the sugar!
ReplyDeletegreat job on the loss!
ReplyDelete