Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ahhhh. Day 2-not too bad but it's only 8:30pm

So, first off, thanks to my new followers! I am so excited as I have been reading many, many blogs and you are all my hero's and inspiration so I'm feeling pretty cool right now! Yes, with 4 followers, I feel cool. I will bask in my coolness for a bit but on to the no sugar part of my blog...

Day 2 is almost done but this is definitely the hardest part of my day. As a single, childless "girl" (I can still call myself a girl at 37, right?)-I don't have much structure at night and thus this becomes my most difficult part of the day. Anyone else have that issue? Night eating? Ugh.

This has plagued me my whole adult life but luckily my band has def. helped to alleviate some of the nighttime cravings but as we all know, the band doesn't alleviate "head hunger" and that is my number 1 issue at night.

I'm doing green non caffeine tea but I'm def open to any other suggestions. Keeping in mind, I already have tried drinking water, brushing my teeth, etc. Yes, like many of us I have tried many of the "dieting" tricks but always open for more :)

Cheers,
Kristin

3 comments:

  1. You are cool! And 37 is still a girl - I'm right there with you....(36 and feel 16 most of the time!)
    Ha! Head hunger is my issue too - last night I settled for a protein shake...and went to bed early.
    You got this. Looks like you are up to 9 followers! Keep commenting on other blogs and you will get more followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks vanessa! i think the protein shake is the way to go too! i just recently invested in some "cake batter" protein powder. it is delish and def. helped me last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay out of kitchen.....I go upstairs as far from kitchen as I can when I have head hunger....also I turn to hot tea or a sugar free Popsicle... Popsicles take awhile to eat!

    ReplyDelete