Monday, May 26, 2014

It's been too long

I am back and I hope to stick around this time. I'm having a really tough time with my weight right now and I am feeling a little like I was pre-band. I think I definitely need a fill so a Friday appt is on the books. A big girl fill is in order this time. 

Even though it's the holiday, I'm starting fresh today. Some coffee and 2 1/2 tablespoons of sugar free/fat free creamer and some eggs later this morning. 

I am my heaviest weight this morning and really unhappy about it. I know what I need to do, just need to change my behaviors immediately. 

I have realized (4 years out of being banded) that I do need this tool but I also need to listen to myself and stop eating when I'm not hungry. Head hunger is my demise right now. 

Here's to a new week and new me for summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment