Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday that felt like a Monday!

Back at work again today...ugh! 

Today I feel better but the weight on the scale was 197.6. I really need to get down to the high 180's and I know I'll start to get back on track. Feeling so stifled at this weight. 

Hardboiled egg
Coffee with sugar free creamer 140 calls 

Had a lunch meeting...which I was dreading. I had 1/2 spinach salad with walnuts, pear and ricotta and 1/2 cup of tomato basil soup-I think it was about 300 cals...

2 tablespoons of low fat peanut butter and a couple bites of banana (200 cals). 

Tonight I am planning for a lean burger-I will probably only eat 1/2 (no bun of course) and some asparagus and hopefully nothing after that...wish me luck! 


1 comment:

  1. I feel you about feeling stifled at a weight.
    It's like you begin to eat right and you want that scale to react asap.
    I'm with you-- the most important thing is to stick with it over time.

    ReplyDelete